- Support tax incentives that create and maintain jobs and investment in Oklahoma.
- Support funding for the Oklahoma Quick Action Closing Fund to attract new jobs.
- Encourage the revitalization of rural Oklahoma.
- Support policies that will grow technology and knowledge-based industries.
- Maintain the necessary incentives for the exploration, production and refinement of Oklahoma oil and natural gas, while also supporting policies that encourage greater development and use of those resources.
- Support the development of alternative energy resources to complement the use of oil and natural gas.
- Oppose any unnecessary legislative or regulatory intrusion into energy industry.
- Support comprehensive immigration reform at the federal level to better secure our borders and oppose legislative efforts that negatively impact business.
- Continue to develop changes in Oklahoma's civil justice system that will make it more responsive to the needs of business.
- Support tax reform that grows Oklahoma's economy and is fair to business.
- Support tax incentives and other initiatives that will boost the state's military installations and related jobs.
- Sales tax revenue from internet purchases
- Support the improvement and maintenance of the state's transportation infrastructure.
- Completion of Sara Road improvements from SW 15th to S.H. 152
- Ensure that Oklahoma water laws, policies and regulations meet the needs of Oklahoma's citizens and assure adequate water to meet the future requirements of business and industry.
- Support funding for Oklahoma's career technology and higher education campuses to ensure affordable tuition for our citizens and encourage the growth of our jobs and our economy.
- Support the streamlining of school district administration functions to put more money in the classroom.
- Allow local communities to support educational improvement based on local priorities.
- Support development of a healthy and skilled workforce.
- Support efforts to attract and retain talented teachers.
- Support policies that encourage new ideas and innovation in the education field as a way to improve academic achievement.
- Support legislation to restructure Oklahoma's workers' compensation laws to create a fair and consistent system.
- Support the creation of a statewide private-sector driven, web-based health insurance marketplace network system incorporating our state's values, demographics, tax structure and principles rather than depending upon the federal government to require our state to utilize a one-size-fits-all government created structure which does not do so.
These legislative issues were developed by the State Chamber of Oklahoma.