The Mustang Chamber of Commerce is the only business organization in Mustang that offers all of the following networking opportunities, co-operative advertising opportunities, and added exposures for your business. Here at the Mustang Chamber, Our business is your business. Join right now!
- Monthly luncheons feature engaging and informative topics with guest speakers and catered meals.
- “Business Before Hours” and “Business After Hours”, hosting or attending, give you an opportunity to promote your business to other members.
- “Small Group Networking”is a great opportunity to forge new friendships and enhance your business. At these smaller more intimate groups, the members decide topics, rules and the general format.
- Co-operative Sponsorship Opportunities
- Ability to purchase additional sponsorship, the annual Community Guide /Membership Directory and bi-annual city map.
- Opportunities to provide promotional items in newcomer welcome packets and on our website.
Added Exposure for YOU
- Monthly list of newcomers to Mustang provided to you to contact new community members early on.
- We refer only Chamber members when asked about services and products.
- Event announcements sent to over 600 community leaders via email.
- Free Community Guide / Membership Directory and city maps, which includes free listings of Mustang civic clubs, non-profit organizations, and churches
- Free Oklahoma Travel and tourism literature, area attractions, and state maps through our community center kiosk
Community Projects and Events
- Annual Western Days Celebration, Mustang’s largest annual event and includes: an open rodeo, parade, arts & crafts, chili cook-off, carnival, and much, much more!
- Help to coordinate Mustang National and Mustang Grand National Car Show, the largest Mustang car shows in the U.S.
- The chamber hosts two golf tournaments during the year.
- Provide scholarships to local Mustang students, through a variety of fundraisers throughout the year.
Did You Know?
- Your Mustang Chamber Membership Dues may be deductible as a business expense!
- Due to the fact we participate in a group insurance plan, membership dues must be paid in full annually.
- Both your membership application and dues must arrive at the Chamber of Commerce prior to monthly Board Meetings to be considered for membership.
Stop paying too much for grouphealth benefits for your employees. Through our partnership with the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber we offer an exclusive benefit, Chamber Choice.
Start making a difference today.